Skin Complexion Analysis
What is Skin Complexion Analysis,
and what are its benefits?
The benefits of a professional skin complexion analysis using the Visia platform include the following:
- Detailed Assessment: The Visia equipment captures a picture of your skin’s condition using visible and invisible light, to identify areas of concern that may be invisible to the eye.
- Customized Treatment Plan: With the information that is compiled during the skin complexion analysis, your skincare professional will design a personalized treatment plan that targets your unique needs, helping make each treatment as effective as possible.
- Progress Tracking: By comparing before and after images from your skin complexion analysis and each treatment, you’ll be able to monitor the progress of your skincare journey and watch the improvements take place.
- Preventative Care: Our skin complexion analysis can help identify early signs of aging and damage, allowing you to address them before they become exacerbated.
How is expert Skin Complexion Analysis done?
The Visia skin complexion analysis is a quick, non-invasive procedure that can often be performed during your initial consultation. It’s as easy as having a few pictures taken. Here’s what you can expect from the process when you have your skin complexion analysis done at Plaza Aesthetics & Wellness.
First, your skin will be thoroughly and completely cleansed, to remove any makeup, dirt, or other impurities that could alter the imaging process. Then, you’ll be positioned in front of the Visia imaging equipment, and a series of multi-spectral images will be taken of your skin. These images will show information about your skin and the layers beneath.
Once that’s done, the images and related information will be deeply analyzed by your skincare professional. They will generate a detailed report on the various facets of your skin’s health, covering things like UV damage, redness, pore size, and more. After that, it will be time for your in-depth consultation. You and your skincare professional will discuss the results, and build a customized treatment plan based on that information, your specific concerns, with your beauty budget in mind. In addition to treatments from our office, you may also be recommended to make some lifestyle or even nutritional changes to better your skin’s health.
What happens if Skin Complexion Analysis is done wrong or by someone who's not a professional?
Even though the Visia skin complexion analysis is a safe imaging procedure, having it done by someone who isn’t qualified or properly trained could result in some less-than-desirable outcomes. If the imaging or subsequent analysis is done incorrectly, or by someone who isn’t a professional, you could face the following risks:
- Misdiagnosis: If you receive an inaccurate assessment of your skin’s current condition, it could lead to an ineffective treatment plan that doesn’t address your concerns or help you meet your goals. Or worse, it could actively diminish your appearance while wasting money and time.
2. False Reassurance: If the analysis fails to identify important underlying skin issues, you may miss a critical opportunity for early detection. This can lead to small problems growing into larger ones, and potentially creating more severe skin damage later on.
3. Unnecessary Treatments: Another risk of incorrect diagnosis is that you may be subjected to treatments that are incorrect or that you don’t actually need, causing you to undergo unnecessary medical procedures. If those procedures are done incorrectly, you may even face scarring and permanent skin damage as a result of a poor skin complexion analysis.
Trust Plaza Aesthetics & Wellness To Give You The Most Informative Analysis
Try One of
We do offer a Skin Complexion Analysis membership. When you come in for a complimentary consultation, you will see a registered nurse or a licensed esthetician who will make recommendations on your treatment process. Routinely there are eight treatments in the series.
When you use our membership, you will pay for six treatments and get two free. We understand that life is expensive, and we are happy to split up the payments over 12, 18, or 24 months.
Having the skin you want shouldn’t break the bank, and we try to accommodate our patients as much as possible.
Skin Complexion Analysis
Let the Professionals at Plaza Aesthetics and Wellness
Take Care of your Skin Complexion Analysis Treatment
When considering any Skin Complexion Analysis care procedure, you should always choose a physician-owned and operated establishment.
Not only will they have top-quality equipment, but they will also have the necessary skills, training, and qualifications to provide an expert service.
When it comes to your skin, you don’t want to take any chances, which means ensuring that a physician or licensed esthetician is involved from your first consultation until your last treatment. They will also provide the correct information before your treatment series begins and post-treatment care.
Getting the best results requires the best care, so contact us today to start your Skin Complexion Analysis journey.