Evolvex Body Sculpting In Kansas City
While EvolveX is highly effective, it also needs to be done by an experienced professional. Plaza Aesthetics & Wellness uses only licensed professionals to perform all body contouring procedures including EvolveX.
EvolveX is a groundbreaking, non-invasive treatment to improve body contour and tighten skin. It is a top-tier platform that uses radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen and help break up and destroy fat cells. It is most commonly used as a way to get a more defined, contoured appearance without going through surgery or invasive procedures.
This innovative aesthetics platform can help reduce unwanted fat, tighten loose skin, and sculpt a far more youthful, contoured appearance. EvolveX is an ideal solution for those who want to reach a more toned and sculpted state with their body, and who don’t mind making a regular time commitment to that goal.
- Completely non-invasive treatment with no surgery or incisions
- No downtime, making it perfect for patients who need to get back to their normal activities relatively quickly
- Highly customizable treatment plans that are designed specifically for each patient’s unique needs
- EvolveX is suitable for all skin types and tones
- Visible results after only a few treatments
Are There Downsides
There are some serious benefits to using the EvolveX platform, but there are some drawbacks as well. If you’re considering starting EvolveX treatments, you may want to know as much as possible before starting.
Typically, the time intensive nature of the treatments is the main drawback. Initially, the treatments should be done every 6-8 days for about 6 weeks. This means you’ll have a 6 week period where you’re going in for treatments weekly. This initial time requirement may make other body contouring modalities more attraction than the EvolveX. Following the initial 6-week schedule, there are ongoing quarterly maintenance treatments. Some patients like to maintain their results with monthly treatments, although this is not required.
How are EvolveX treatments done?
While other Kansas City medical spas may operate differently, at Plaza Aesthetics & Wellness we strive for the most effective and professional treatment possible. This means our team stays up to date on the latest in aesthetic medicine and stays expertly trained on the usage of EvolveX equipment. We make sure your treatment is simple, efficient, and individually tailored.
Here’s a brief overview of the EvolveX treatment process at Plaza Aesthetics & Wellness:
- Consultation: During the initial consultation, our licensed professional will give your needs and concerns the attention and care they deserve. You’ll have a chance to communicate your aesthetic goals and get a professional opinion on whether EvolveX is the right choice for you. This consultation is a critical step.
- Treatment: During the EvolveX treatment, a special applicator is used directly on the targeted area. This applicator delivers the focused, targeted RF energy to the underlying tissues, heating them and helping to stimulate additional collagen production. The EvolveX device will also monitor the temperature of the skin to ensure the treatment is safe and comfortable.
- Aftercare: After an EvolveX treatment, there will sometimes be mild redness or gentle warmth in the treated area. This is a temporary side effect of the treatment and should subside within a few hours. Plaza Aesthetics & Wellness will provide you with a detailed aftercare plan.
- Results: Even though you may see some improvement after the first session, it’s important to remember that the best results will come after a series of treatments.
The Importance of Getting EvolveX Treatments From Experienced Professionals
If you are thinking about getting an EvolveX treatment in Kansas City from someone who isn’t a properly trained professional, there are a few potential risks to consider:
- The risk of inconsistent results due to improper treatment techniques or incorrect device settings.
- The risk of burns or other skin damage from RF energy being applied too aggressively, including blisters and permanent damage.
- Poor hygiene practices or unsterilized equipment can elevate the risk of infection significantly.
Plaza Aesthetics & Wellness Is Ready To Be Your EvolveX Partner
Try One of
We do offer a EvolveX membership. When you come in for a complimentary consultation, you will see a licensed medical professional who will make recommendations on your treatment process. Routinely there are six initial treatments in the series, and then quarterly maintenance.
We do have monthly membership options for EvolveX body contouring. Pricing will be discussed at your initial consultation.
Having the aesthetic results you want shouldn’t break the bank, and we try to accommodate our patients as much as possible.
Let the Professionals at Plaza Aesthetics and Wellness
Take Care of your EvolveX Treatment
When considering any EvolveX body contouring procedure, you should always choose a physician-owned and operated establishment.
Not only will they have top-quality equipment, but they will also have the necessary skills, training, and qualifications to provide expert service.
When it comes to your aesthetic experience, you don’t want to take any chances, which means ensuring that a licensed medical professional is involved from your first consultation until your last treatment. They will also provide the correct information before your treatment series begins as well as pre- and post-treatment care.
Getting the best results requires the best care, contact us today to start your EvolveX journey.