Bodytite body Contouring In Kansas City
What is Bodytite
and What Are its Benefits?
Bodytite is a state-of-the-art, minimally invasive procedure for body contouring. It uses radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis (also known as RFAL) to both remove fat and tighten the skin in the treated areas. This combination can deliver simply incredible results with far less downtime than many people might think.
Some of the major benefits of Bodytite include:
- Effective fat reduction: Bodytite is effective at removing fat from targeted areas like the abdomen, arms, and thighs. This helps the patient reach a slimmer and more contoured appearance.
- Skin tightening: The radiofrequency technology used in Bodytite stimulates collagen production, which helps skin to tighten up and feel firmer while looking more youthful.
- Minimal scarring: Since the procedure is minimally invasive, it leads to much less scarring than other surgical body contouring procedures.
- Quick recovery: Because the procedure is minimally invasive, most patients can return to their normal activities within a week of the procedure, which is less than traditional liposuction treatments.
How is the Bodytite procedure performed?
The Plaza Aesthetics & Wellness team assembled by Dr Botros has extensive experience in performing Bodytite procedures in Kansas City. Here’s a general overview of the process.
- The first step is consultation. This is where you’ll meet with Dr Botros to not only discuss your goals but to determine if Bodytite is the right way to help you reach those goals.
- If it’s determined that Bodytite is the right option for your needs, you’ll have your procedure scheduled. On the day of the procedure, you’ll be prepared, measured, marked, and more. Your procedure will be performed under local anesthesia, there is no need for general anesthetic.
- Then the actual treatment occurs. Here, a small incision is made in the treatment area, and the Bodytite probe is inserted. The probe delivers controlled and directed RF energy, which melts the fat and tightens the skin at the same time. The liquefied fat is then removed through a small suction tube called a cannula.
- The last step is recovery. Once the procedure is done, you’ll have compression garments to wear that will help cut down on swelling in the treated areas. It also helps support your body during the general healing process that is to follow.
Aftercare and Expected Results
After your procedure, it will be necessary to follow a strict aftercare regimen for a while to ensure that your recovery is optimal and as smooth as possible. To help this along, the first thing you’ll need is some compression garments for the area or areas being treated. You’ll need to wear it for about six weeks.
Then, you’ll need to avoid strenuous activities, taking especially careful measures during the first few days after the procedure. You can gradually resume light activities as comfort allows.
It’s important to stay hydrated the entire time. Drinking plenty of water can help your body clean out the toxins created during the healing process. Finally, make sure you attend all of the appointments and treatments that are part of your follow-up program.
What happens if Bodytite
is done wrong or by someone who's not a professional?
Some considerable negative consequences can happen if you have a Bodytite procedure performed by someone who’s not a trained medical professional.
One possibility is that the results could simply be uneven or asymmetrical. This is a common result from practitioners with little practical experience, leaving you with lumps, indents, or worse.
You could also wind up getting burns or other skin damage if the practitioner improperly sets up the Bodytite device configuration. This can lead to burns, blisters, or even excess scarring. All of these come with an elevated risk of infection, both during and after the procedure.
To minimize these risks as much as possible, it’s critical to work with a Bodytite treatment provider who has substantial experience and expertise with not only the equipment but its usage as well. The team at Plaza Aesthetics & Wellness has been hand-selected by Dr Amber Botros to provide the care needed to meet your needs.
Plaza Aesthetics & Wellness Is A Leader In KAnsas City Bodytite Contouring
Plaza Aesthetics & Wellness Is Ready To Be
Your BodyTite Treatment Professional
BodyTite is a wonderful way to target the tissues of the face and neck with a non-invasive treatment. The skin-tightening and contouring, combined with nearly-zero downtime, make BodyTite a great option for helping most people reach their aesthetic goals. Reach out to Plaza Aesthetics & Wellness today, and speak to one of our licensed professionals about scheduling your consultation.
Let the Professionals at Plaza Aesthetics and Wellness
Take Care of your BodyTite Treatment
When considering any BodyTite care procedure, you should always choose a physician-owned and operated establishment.
Not only will they have top-quality equipment, but they will also have the necessary skills, training, and qualifications to provide expert service.
When it comes to body contouring, you don’t want to take any chances, which means ensuring that a physician is involved from your first consultation until your last treatment. They will also provide the correct information before your treatment begins including pre- and post-treatment care.
Getting the best results requires the best care, contact us today to start your BodyTite treatment journey.