Evoke In Kansas City
We’re going to take a look at just what Evoke is, and how its benefits can help you meet your aesthetic goals. We’ll also look at how the treatments are done, and what can go wrong if they aren’t done by a qualified, experienced, professional. In the end, if you’re thinking about starting a treatment regimen, we’ll talk about why Plaza Aesthetics & Wellness is the leader in Evoke treatments.
What is Evoke
and What Are its Benefits?
Evoke is a non-surgical treatment for facial remodeling, that uses radiofrequency, or RF, energy. The energy is contained, focused, and highly targeted, and it’s generally at an intensity that the body tolerates quite well. The energy created by the Evoke device is sent into the tissues of the face, jaw, and neck. It penetrates well into the dermis and subdermal tissues, leading to tighter and younger-looking skin.
The benefits of Evoke include the following:
- The treatments are non-invasive, meaning no injections or incisions will be required. This can dramatically reduce the risk of complications and the associated resulting downtime.
- The thermal energy from the RF emitter stimulates collagen and elastin production, which can help create firmer, younger-looking skin.
- Evoke can be used to target and sculpt very specific areas, like the jawline, neck, and cheeks. This leads to a more defined overall facial contour.
- The minimal discomfort that most patients experience during treatment means that in many cases there is no numbing cream or other anesthesia
- The downtime for patients is typically limited to about 30-60 minutes, and being able to resume normal activities after that in most cases.
How are Evoke Treatments Done?
Each medical spa will be different in the details of how they work, but in general, the process for getting an Evoke treatment done here at Plaza Medical Spa.
- Consultation: During the initial consultation, experienced members of the medical staff will assess your overall facial structure and skin concerns. This will help them determine if Evoke is the right fit for your needs or if you may benefit more from another type of treatment.
- Preparation: Before the treatment begins, the target area will be cleaned and a gel may be applied. The gel will function as a general lubricant, helping the Evoke device to glide smoothly.
- Treatment: The Evoke applicator is applied to the target area, and the RF energy is delivered to the deepest tissue layers. Depending on the area being treated, the process can take 30-60 minutes.
- Post-Treatment: After a procedure, the patient may experience some redness or mild irritation in the area of treatment. This should begin to fade within a few hours, but those who experience it should avoid excess sun exposure and wear sunscreen in either case.
A series of Evoke treatments, often spaced a few weeks apart, will generally be recommended by your medical professional.
What Happens If Evoke Is Done Wrong or by Someone Who's Not a Professional?
As with any medical treatment, aesthetic or otherwise, it’s important to have it done by an experienced professional. There are some potential consequences if the treatment isn’t done by someone with experience and proper training, here are some of those consequences:
- Incorrect settings: the wrong settings may be used, including the wrong RF settings, which can lead to less effective treatment results and even potential skin damage.
- Uneven results: a lack of experience can lead to asymmetrical or uneven treatment outcomes.
- Increased chance of complications: While generally safe, the Evoke in the hands of an untrained provider can carry a significantly increased risk of complications like blisters, burns, and scarring.
- A low-quality follow-up: quality aftercare is crucial for seeing optimal results, and those with less experience may not provide the best guidance or support.
Plaza Medical Spa Is Ready To Be
Your Evoke Treatment Professional
Evoke is a wonderful way to target the tissues of the face and neck with a non-invasive treatment. The skin-tightening and contouring, combined with nearly-zero downtime, make Evoke a great option for helping most people reach their aesthetic goals. Reach out to Plaza Medical Spa today, and speak to a member of our experienced local team about scheduling your consultation.
Let the Professionals at Plaza Aesthetics and Wellness
Take Care of your Evoke treatment
When considering any Evoke care procedure, you should always choose a physician-owned and operated establishment.
Not only will they have top-quality equipment, but they will also have the necessary skills, training, and qualifications to provide expert service.
When it comes to your skin, you don’t want to take any chances, which means ensuring that a licensed medical professional is involved from your first consultation until your last treatment. They will also provide the correct information before your treatment begins as well as post-treatment care.
Getting the best results requires the best care, contact us today to start your Evoke treatment journey.