We’re going to dig into everything you need to know about this innovative new procedure. We’ll start by explaining more about the treatment, what it is, and outlining its benefits. Then we’ll talk about how the treatment procedure itself is conducted, and we’ll wrap up with some of the biggest reasons to use an experienced medical professional for your treatment.
What is Sentient Sculpt
and what are its benefits?
Sentient Sculpt is a cutting-edge, non-invasive rejuvenation treatment designed to help reduce cellulite deposits and tighten the skin of the face and body. It can drastically improve body contour, general body shape, and overall appearance. This procedure uses focused thermal energy delivered to a targeted area, creating some of the most impressive non-surgical results. Some of the benefits of Sentient Sculpt include:
- Skin Tightening: The high-energy nature of the treatment helps stimulate collagen and elastin production, which are the proteins responsible for maintaining the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- Body Contouring: Sentient Sculpt applicator device allows the focused energy to be delivered to very specifically targeted areas of the body.
- Reduction In Cellulite and Fat Cells: The treatment smooths and tightens the skin, dramatically reducing the visible appearance of dimpling and rippling of the skin.
- Non-Invasive: Unlike traditional fat removal, Sculpt doesn’t require surgery, anesthesia, or even a long office appointment, making it easier and far more convenient than other options for many patients.
How is Sentient Sculpt procedure done?
Before anything is started, you’ll have a one-on-one consultation with Dr Botros or a hand-picked member of her medical team. This consultation will be used as a communication session where you can discuss your goals, and where your medical professional can give their assessment of whether they believe Sentient Sculpt is a viable option for helping you reach those goals.
Then, if it’s decided that Sentient Sculpt is right for you, your treatment plan will be created and scheduled. On the day of your treatment, the treatment area will be cleansed thoroughly, and mineral oil will be applied to your skin to ensure there is adequate conductivity for the thermal energy. This helps maximize the effectiveness of the treatment.
Once you’re prepped, the treatment will begin. Your treatment technician or professional will use the handheld application device to emit controlled, non-invasive thermal energy to the targeted treatment area. The energy penetrates the skin’s surface, boosting collagen and elastin production, while also breaking down fat cells and breaking up the fibrous collagen bands that create the dimpling appearance of cellulite.
Following your treatment, the treatment area will commonly be pink in color and may be swollen to some degree. Your treatment professional will provide a detailed post-treatment care plan and aftercare instructions to ensure optimal results and a smooth, speedy recovery.
How Long Does A Treatment Take?
While each client will have different needs, the length of the treatment will largely depend on the areas being targeted, and how many areas are being treated. The average treatment area is about the size of an adult’s palm, and treating 2-3 areas in a session will frequently take about 60 minutes. This is just an estimate, however, and your treatment sessions may be longer or shorter depending on what you and your treatment professional decide.
What happens if Sentient Sculpt is done wrong or by someone who's not a professional?
1. There is the risk of inadequate or uneven results, often due to a lack of practical experience and training.
2. Since Sentient Sculpt uses thermal energy, there is the potential for serious skin burns if the device isn’t properly configured and controlled. This may leave permanent scars.
3. There is a significant risk of infection if the treatment area isn’t cleaned properly if the equipment isn’t sterilized, or if the patient’s skin is injured during treatment.
Trust Plaza Medical Spa To
Be Your Sentient Sculpt Partner
Your skin and health aren’t something to gamble with, so if you’re considering investing in Sentient Sculpt, be sure you partner with an experienced and high-quality med spa like Plaza Aesthetics & Wellness. Our expert team will ensure you get the results you’re looking for, safely. Reach out today to get started.
Let the Professionals at Plaza Aesthetics and Wellness
Take Care of your Sentient Sculpt Treatment
When considering any Sentient Sculpt care procedure, you should always choose a physician-owned and operated establishment.
Not only will they have top-quality equipment, but they will also have the necessary skills, training, and qualifications to provide an expert service.
When it comes to your skin, you don’t want to take any chances, which means ensuring that a physician or licensed esthetician is involved from your first consultation until your last treatment. They will also provide the correct information before your treatment series begins and post-treatment care.
Getting the best results requires the best care, so contact us today to start your Sentient Sculpt journey.