Sciton BareHR Laser Hair Removal
What is Sciton BareHR
and What Are the Benefits?
Sciton BareHR is a cutting-edge laser hair removal system that is designed specifically to provide fast, effective, and painless hair removal treatments for nearly all skin types and hair colors. It’s built around Sciton’s BBL, or BroadBand Light technology, which delivers intense light pulses to targeted follicles. This allows it to target and destroy only the hair follicles the client wants, enabling the most precise and effective hair removal platform possible. The hair removal lasts for longer than many other hair removal systems, meaning fewer ongoing treatments or appointments.
The most notable benefits of Sciton BareHR include:
- It’s suitable for all skin types and hair colors
- Minimal discomfort for the client
- Fast operation and efficient sessions, able to cover large areas quickly
- Reduced occurrence of ingrown hairs and associated skin irritation compared to other methods of hair removal
- Lifelong results
How is Sciton BareHR Hair Removal Done?
At Plaza Aesthetics & Wellness, we are committed to top-tier professionalism and hygiene, which means we follow a thorough process to ensure the safety, comfort, and efficacy of every Sciton BareHR treatment we perform. Generally, the procedure will involve the following steps:
- Consultation: First, our team will perform a detailed assessment of your skin type, hair color, type, and treatment area to determine if Sciton BareHR is the proper treatment. If it’s not, we’ll discuss additional treatment options that we can offer to help you reach your goals.
- Preparation: Next, the treatment team will prepare the area, cleaning and preparing to ensure the laser can operate optimally and transmit sufficient energy. Gel is utilized for the laser to glide comfortably across the skin.
- Treatment: During the treatment, the Sciton BareHR device is gently moved over the skin while it emits pulses of energy that destroy the targeted hair follicles. The length of the treatment session will commonly depend on the size of the area being treated.
- Post-Treatment Care: Following treatment, we’ll be able to provide you with detailed aftercare instructions
To see optimal results, multiple treatments are necessary since hair growth generally occurs in cycles. However, the Sciton BareHR platform is one of the most effective at removing hair.
The Importance of Choosing a Professional
While the Sciton BareHR system is amazing at providing a comfortable hair removal system, there are some inherent risks associated with having the treatment done by someone who isn’t a trained and licensed professional. Some of the potentially serious complications include:
- Burns or blisters on the skin: Without the right training, or by using the device incorrectly, the Sciton BareHR is capable of burning or blistering skin. This can be from having it incorrectly configured, or by not inputting settings correctly to work on the client’s specific skin and hair tones.
- Changes in pigmentation: Another potential side effect of performing the treatments without adequate training, is that it can lead to potential changes in skin pigmentation. This includes hypopigmentation (lightening of the skin) or hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin). These changes can be temporary, or they may be permanent.
- Prolonged redness or swelling: While some redness and swelling are to be expected and are normal following laser hair removal, someone without the proper experience or training may cause excessive or prolonged inflammation. This can be uncomfortable and can raise the risk of subsequent infection.
- Elevated risk of infection: If proper professional hygiene protocols aren’t followed, the client could find themselves facing a greatly increased risk of infection. By using an experienced professional, you’re ensuring that you are getting a clean environment and properly sanitized equipment, lowering the risk of infection.
- Scarring: In rare cases, improper treatment or complications like burns or infections can lead to long-term scarring. This is a small risk, but even the smallest hygienic errors can lead to infection, and infection can lead to scarring.
Partner With Plaza Aesthetics & Wellness For Leading Sciton Treatments
Try One of
We do offer a Sciton membership. When you come in for a complimentary consultation, you will see a registered nurse or a licensed esthetician who will make recommendations on your treatment process. Routinely there are eight treatments in the series.
When you use our membership, you will pay for six treatments and get two free. We understand that life is expensive, and we are happy to split up the payments over 12 or 18 months.
Having the skin you want shouldn’t break the bank, and we try to accommodate our patients as much as possible.
Let the Professionals at Plaza Aesthetics and Wellness
Take Care of your Sciton Treatment
When considering any Sciton care procedure, you should always choose a physician-owned and operated establishment.
Not only will they have top-quality equipment, but they will also have the necessary skills, training, and qualifications to provide an expert service.
When it comes to your skin, you don’t want to take any chances, which means ensuring that a physician or licensed esthetician is involved from your first consultation until your last treatment. They will also provide the correct information before your treatment series begins and post-treatment care.
Getting the best results requires the best care, so contact us today to start your Sciton journey.